- Cavity prevention care: Dental sealants, fluoride treatments, and cleaning to keep teeth safe from decay.
- Dental cleaning and exams: Routine parts of a checkup that help clear away bacterial buildup and catch any problems early on.
- Teeth fillings: Our fillings are color-matched to look the same color as your teeth, effectively treating cavities without being noticeable.
- Dental sealants: Thin coatings placed over rear teeth to reduce the risk of cavities.
- Fluoride treatments: We apply topical fluoride to a tooth to improve its resistance to decay.
- Pulp therapy: A treatment for baby teeth that removes a diseased pulp but leaves the pulp root healthy.
- Space maintainers: Devices your child can wear to help maintain enough space between teeth for permanent teeth to grow in.
- Tooth extractions: Professional, quick, and comfortable tooth removal in cases of severe damage to a tooth that cannot be saved.
- Esthetic crowns for front and back teeth: Corrective prosthetics placed over a tooth that has been impacted by severe damage, decay, or incorrect development. They are color-matched to look like natural teeth.
- Stainless steel crowns for back teeth: These serve a similar purpose as esthetic crowns, but are made of medical-grade steel.
- Frenectomy: A procedure that addresses concerns with development of the lips or tongue that interfere with breastfeeding, speech development, and more.
- Digital Radiology: An advanced use of x-rays with immediate digital results to help your dentist fully understand your oral health situation.
If your child is struggling with any dental problems, we are a phone call away and ready to help. We even offer same-day appointments for the times when the unexpected happens and you or your kids need care right away.
At Superkiddos Dental & Orthodontics we are proud to use the best dental materials in our treatments, only selecting options that are harmless for your child’s body. To ensure a long-lasting result and a happy, healthy smile and body as your kids grow and develop.
What Makes Pediatric Dentistry Different?
A pediatric dentist has an extra two to three years of specialized training after dental school and is dedicated to the oral health of children from infancy through adolescence. Pediatric dentists are primary and specialty oral care providers for infants and children through adolescence, including those with special health needs.
In other words, our pediatric dentist specializes in the unique treatment methods needed to keep your kid’s smile healthy and bright. With a focus on creating a positive, friendly atmosphere, we strive to make visiting the dentist a comfortable experience for kids and parents alike.
Common Pediatric Dental Treatments
Kids are just starting out on life, but their teeth need just as much care as an adults. At Superkiddos Dental & Orthodontics, we focus on equipping parents and their children with the tools and knowledge needed to prevent dental problems before they arise. After all, the easier way to treat a problem is to avoid it in the first place.
However, life is far from predictable and many factors can be outside your control. For those cases, we are here to provide professional dental care for your kids to get their smiles back to full health.